- RoHS – Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS)
Compliant with the RoHS 2011/65/EU Directive including parts that are compliant under an
exemption. All relays available are “lead-free” to meet EU RoHS directive effective June
- REACH –Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 including Annex XVII and XIV of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals.
- California Prop 65 – The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 intended to protect the U.S. State of California’s citizens and drinking water sources regarding the exposure to specific chemicals.
- EPA – The Environmental Protection Agency concerning 6 chemicals, in concentrations lower than the listed maximum value, under Section 6(h) of the Toxic Chemicals under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) that are persistent, bio-accumulative toxins (PBT’s) effective on March 8, 2021.
- Zettler RMI_CMRT_6.2 Declaration
- Zettler Cobalt Minerals Declaration
- Zettler Conflict Minerals Declaration
Please contact us for ISO certificates on your specific part number.
We are experiencing a high volume of requests at this time, please expect delays. Our Environmental Compliance team is working diligently to respond as quickly as possible to your request. Thank you.
Consult AMERICAN ZETTLER for more information.